Novice Blogger and Cook. Follow along my trials and tribulations of both new and exciting worlds.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Night Dates!

Tonight, I decided to make Goat Cheese filled Bacon Wrapped Dates.

I love eating these at Tapas restaurants and realized that I could attempt to make these myself.  So, in an effort to learn how to make these yummy bites, I scoured the internet for some assistance.

These yummy dates are sliced in half, pitted and then filled with creamy Goat cheese.  After I filled the dates, I placed them back together and drizzled them in honey.  Once drizzled in honey, I rolled them in bacon and sprinkled them with oil, sea salt and pepper.

I threw them in the oven for a while... (Please note: my oven is very old and the numbers wore off, so I just guess what the temperature is and hope for the best.)

After they baked for a while, I let them cool on my stovetop and well...Devoured them!

This is a must for those who are entertaining!





No comments:

Post a Comment