Novice Blogger and Cook. Follow along my trials and tribulations of both new and exciting worlds.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Garlic Mashed Potatoes: 1st Attempt

Last night, I tried my hands at Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

After doing a little research online, I decided to throw in a little Parmesan cheese, or what some may refer to as Parmigiano-Reggiano.  Well, that's what I think people in the culinary world may refer to it as.  However, I don't claim to be an expert on food, so please excuse my incorrect facts.

If you know the correct term, please feel free to let me know.  I'm always happy to learn.  Hence, my food blog exploration.

Back to my Mashed Potatoes.  I think I did a pretty good job at them.

Basically I used some small red potatoes, heavy cream, garlic, sea salt, and a lot of Parmesan or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

After tasting the first batch, I realized that I could have layered in a bit more garlic and added some more butter to richen the flavor.

All in all, I think I did a pretty good job.

In the future, I will need to make a few adjustments, but I think I'm on the right track.

What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment